MARTIN & MORAN PROPERTY ADVISORS are pleased to present this top floor apartment to the open market. 35 De Vesci House offers a modern 2 bed, 2 bath apartment spanning almost 70 sq m with stunning sea views in a much sought after location. This apartment is sure to appeal to both investors and owner occupiers alike.
Accommodation briefly comprises a large hallway with hot press and main bathroom. A bright open plan Living/Dining room with box bay floor to ceiling windows and ample space for dining. An archway leads to the tiled kitchen with wall and floor units. Two double bedrooms, master en-suite, both with built in wardrobes.
The development is situated in a prime residential location, within a short stroll to all the amenities that Monkstown & Dun Laoghaire have to offer. Residents enjoy an excellent choice of local restaurants, cafes and shops. The DART at Salthill is literally across the road, providing ease of access to the city centre. Dun Laoghaire Town Centre is within a leisurely stroll offering a host of amenities including a cinema and a theatre. There are also a wide variety of Dublin Bus routes.
This property is further complemented by a secure allocated basement parking space and ample on street visitor parking.
The apartment is located in a beautiful coastal suburb in South County Dublin, between Blackrock and Dún Loaghaire. The area is served by the Salthill – Monkstown DART station, and also by a number of Dublin buses. The new owner can enjoy the charming local shops, pubs and restaurants and there are also a number of local primary and secondary schools nearby.
This apartment provides a unique opportunity to purchase property in a leafy south Dublin suburb. To organise a viewing of this luxury home please call or email MARTIN & MORAN PROPERTY ADVISORS today.
– ENTRANCE HALL (Neutral decor, intercom and shelved hot press)
– LIVING/DINING (Bright & spacious with box bay window, feature curved wall, feature fireplace with wood surround, TV point and phone point)
– KITCHEN (With tiled floor, floor and wall units, tiled splashback, provision for fridge/freezer, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel sink with drainer)
– BEDROOM 1 (Double bedroom with built in wardrobes & en-suite)
– BEDROOM 2 (double bedroom with built in wardrobes)
– BATHROOM (With tiled floor, partly tiled walls, bath with overhead shower, extractor fan, wash hand basin and w.c.)
– TOP FLOOR 2 BED, 2 BATH APARTMENT
– BRIGHT & SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
– NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
– SEA VIEWS
– SHORT DISTANCE TO MONKSTOWN & DUN LAOGHAIRE
– 2 MINUTE WALK TO THE SEA FRONT
– ACROSS THE ROAD FROM DART STATION
– EASY ACCESS TO BUS ROUTES
– CEILING TO FLOOR WINDOWS IN LIVING ROOM
– SECURE UNDERGOUND PARKING SPACE
Energy Performance Indicator:247.91 kWh/m²/yr
Travelling from Monkstown on R119 towards Dun Laoghaire Longford Terrace will be on your left hand side. De Vesci House is the only apartment development located on this road at the junction of Cumberland Street.
Viewing by appointment only with the sole selling agent MARTIN & MORAN PROPERTY ADVISORS.