MARTIN & MORAN PROPERTY ADVISORS are truly honoured to offer the market this exquisite two bedroom own door entrance apartment spanning 74 sq m of luxury and calm located at one of Lucan’s most exciting and accessible addresses.
Built in 1988 Mount Andrew Rise combines traditional ideals with high levels of spacious design to provide an exemplary home for comfort living. The development incorporates a mixture of residential units duplex, Apartments and semi detached homes making it an excellent choice for owner-occupiers & investors alike. Set amidst landscaped grounds, walking / jogging paths, tree lined streetscapes, a central park area and other features to enhance enjoyment and convenience for residents, this property will intrigue the most discerning purchaser. Mount Andrew rise is an elegant development in a sought after location that is surrounded by all the amenities that Lucan and Liffey Valley has to offer, while benefiting from immediate access to the N4 and within close proximity of the M50.
Lucan is a large suburb of Dublin, located approximately 10 km west of the city centre. It provides extensive amenities and services including Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, Clarion Hotel, Fonthill Retail Park and Hermitage Golf Club to name a few . A number of bus services with extensive timetables service the general area.
Rarely does such a superior home come to the market in turnkey condition with ample living space and such privacy. 33 Mount Andrew Rise is sure to appeal to all those people looking for that something extra special in the most accessible location.
The accommodation itself comprises an entrance porch, a welcoming and very spacious living area. A generous yet separate kitchen and dining area is just off this where direct access to a communal garden space is also enjoyed. Off the hallway are two large double bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes). The family bathroom is also located off the hallway.
To organise a viewing of this luxury home please call or email MARTIN & MORAN PROPERTY ADVISORS today.
**Please note Floorplans are not to scale and are provided for guidance purposes only.
– ENTRANCE PORCH
– LIVING ROOM (to the front of the apartment with Solid Wooden Floor, feature fireplace & access to kitchen & hallway)
– HALLWAY (off living room providing access to family bathroom & both bedrooms)
– KITCHEN (tiled floor and built in wooden units located off the living/dining room. Double sliding Doors to communal garden area)
– FAMILY BATHROOM (tiled from floor to ceiling with bath tub and power shower)
– BEDROOM 1 (double bedroom with built in wardrobe)
– BEDROOM 2 (large double bedroom also with built in wardrobes located at the end of the hallway)
– TURNKEY OWN DOOR ENTRANCE APARTMENT
– IDEAL FIRST TIME HOME OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
– 8.5% RENTAL YIELD (TENANTS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY)
– CONVENIENT LOCATION WITH IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO N4 AND M50
– ALSO WITHIN EASY REACH OF DUBLIN CITY CENTRE & AIRPORT
– LOCATED WITHIN A SHORT WALK OF LIFFEY VALLEY SHOPPING CENTRE
– PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF LUCAN ON YOUR DOORSTEP
Energy Performance Indicator:209.65 kWh/m²/yr
When leaving the N4 at the Lucan exit take the third exit at the roundabout onto St. Lomans Rd. Take the first right into Mount Andrew and Mount Andrew Rise is at the rear of the development and number 33 can be found on the left hand side.
Viewing by appointment with the sole selling agent MARTIN & MORAN PROPERTY ADVISORS.