MARTIN & MORAN PROPERTY ADVISORS are truly honoured to offer the market this exquisite two bedroom own door entrance apartment spanning 82 sq m of luxury and calm located at one of Blanchardstown’s most exciting and accessible addresses.
Built in 2003 Skelligs Court combines traditional ideals with high levels of spacious design to provide an exemplary home for comfort living. The Waterville development incorporates a mixture of residential units and a local Spar shop making it an excellent choice for owner-occupiers & investors alike. Set amidst landscaped grounds, walking / jogging paths, tree lined streetscapes, a central park area and other features to enhance enjoyment and convenience for residents, this property will intrigue the most discerning purchaser. Skelligs Court is an elegant development in a sought after location that is surrounded by all the amenities that Blanchardstown has to offer, while benefiting from immediate access to the M50 & M3 Motorways.
Blanchardstown is a large suburb of Dublin, located approximately 10 km north-west of the city centre. It provides extensive amentities and services including Connolly Hospital, Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Crown Plaza Hotel and WestEnd Shopping Park. There are three Irish Rail train stations in the Blanchardstown area at Castleknock, Coolmine and Clonsilla which connect to the city centre at Connolly, Tara Street and Pearse Street. A number of bus services also pass through Blanchardstown.
Rarely does such a superior home come to the market in turnkey condition with ample living space and such privacy. 19 Skelligs Court is sure to appeal to all those people looking for that something extra special in the most accessible location.
The accommodation itself comprises a welcoming and very spacious living/dining area. A large yet separate kitchen is just off this. Off the hallway are two large double bedrooms (both with built in wardrobes) with the master bedroom incorporating an en-suite. Direct access is also enjoyed from the bedroom to a communal garden space. A family bathroom and a separately enclosed storage room are also located off the hallway.
To organise a viewing of this luxury home please call or email MARTIN & MORAN PROPERTY ADVISORS today.
TEL: 01 4913000
SERVICE CHARGE €759.10 PER ANNUM
**Please note Floorplans are not to scale and are provided for guidance purposes only.
– FAMILY & DINING ROOM (to the front of the apartment with feature fireplace & access to kitchen & hallway)
– HALLWAY (wooden floor spacious hall providing access to family bathroom & both bedrooms)
– STORAGE (discretely tucked away off the hall)
– KITCHEN (tiled floor and built in wooden units located off the living/dining room)
– FAMILY BATHROOM (tiled from floor to ceiling with bath tub and power shower)
– BEDROOM 1 (double bedroom with built in wardrobe located to rear of the apartment with direct access through double doors to communal back garden)
– ENSUITE (off master bed incorporating WC, Sink & Shower)
– BEDROOM 2 (large double bedroom also with built in wardrobes located at the end of the hallway)
– TURNKEY OWN DOOR ENTRANCE APARTMENT
– IDEAL FIRST TIME HOME OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
– 8.5% RENTAL YIELD (TENANTS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY)
– CONVENIENT LOCATION WITH IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO M50 & M3 MOTORWAYS
– ALSO WITHIN EASY REACH OF DUBLIN CITY CENTRE & AIRPORT
– LOCATED WITHIN A SHORT WALK OF BLANCHARDSTOWN SHOPPING CENTRE AND CONNOLLY HOSPITAL
– BESIDE IRELAND’S NATIONAL SPORTS CAMPUS
Energy Performance Indicator:179.27 kWh/m²/yr
When travelling away from Dublin City on N3 take first exit for Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. Stay in right hand lane & exit right off slip road over N3 flyover following signs for National Sports Campus. At roundabout take 1st exit onto Snugborough Road. After traffic lights turn right into Waterville and then take first left again into Skelligs Court. Number 19 is very neatly located on the left hand side at the end.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment with sole selling agent MARTIN & MORAN PROPERTY ADVISORS.