“We were quite nervous about letting our apartment as we had never before owned an investment property. After meeting Jarlath initially we felt so reassured about the whole process. Within a week we had bought a property, it was let to a professional tenant and now Jarlath looks after every aspect of it. Our rent is collected every month at the same date and we receive two very detailed inspection reports every year. I cannot emphasise enough the value of the service we receive from Martin & Moran. An absolute pleasure to deal with.”
WHO WE ARE
The Dublin property market is one of the fastest growing and most competitive in the world. With demand outstripping supply, selling or letting your property in Dublin may seem like an easy trade, however it is quite the opposite. You only need to walk along your local main street to see the abundance of estate agents in Dublin, illustrating the competitiveness of the market place. However we know how to stand out from the crowd and make sure your property does too!
Therefore being good at what we do is simply not good enough. Our service must be better than that of our competitors and from listening to our clients to date, you would have to believe it is. At Martin & Moran Property Advisors we appreciate that today’s buyer is tomorrow’s seller. We want you as a client for life and because of this it is part of our culture to go the extra mile for both buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants. This means working way beyond Monday-Friday, 9-5. We work like this as being helpful and understanding is second nature to us and also by bending over backwards to help, we achieve the best results.
At Martin & Moran our experience and market know-how means we source and match the right buyers and tenants with the right properties. We strive to ensure that not only the seller or landlord has a stress free and pleasant experience. Without the buyer or tenant we can’t complete our business – something our competitors continue to ignore. Accordingly we make the journey exciting and charming for the buyer or tenant too, after all it should be. At Martin & Moran Property Advisors are refreshing approach means we are here to get you home, no matter what it takes!
“Our property was on the market with another agent for almost three months without any serious offers. We attended a viewing that Jarlath was holding on a similar property in the same development and were so impressed with his attention to the viewers and his knowledge of the property and it’s surrounding facilities. A very friendly follow up call from Jarlath the very next morning made us consider using Martin & Moran. Jarlath met us at our apartment that weekend and we decided to go with him. Within two weeks three viewings took place and we accepted an offer way over our asking price. Couldn’t have been happier.”
“Jarlath was always so pleasant but his advice on selling was so different to our other agent. We have recommended Martin & Moran to our family and friends since and we used them to purchase our house even though they weren’t selling it. After looking for so long to find a home and dealing with numerous agents it was a breath of fresh air every time we spoke with Jarlath. Very professional and always reassuring”
Too Busy To Find Your Dream Home? Let us Help
Searching for your dream home or investment property can be time consuming and sometimes frustrating. Maybe the demands of everyday life don’t allow you the time to attend numerous property viewings or liaise with a variety of Estate Agents. Perhaps you don’t have the confidence to negotiate a price or you are base. Martin & Moran Property Advisors are there to help you find what you are searching for. As each Client has specific requirements when it comes to purchasing a property we listen carefully to your requirements and tailor our search to your needs.
- We will identify your key requirements in your ideal property and make certain we are clear on the points that separate a great property from your perfect home.
- Once we have selected the target areas, we will analyse the market to identify potential properties for you. We will also speak to our network of property contacts to ensure we also include ‘off-market’ properties.
- Our agents will arrange and attend viewings of suitable properties on your behalf. Once we are satisfied a property meets your personal criteria, we will recommend it to you.
- When you have shortlisted your property selection we can arrange a date for you to view the properties consecutively to save you time. If you are unable to attend we will proceed with selecting the property which most suits your needs.
- Having found your ideal home, we’ll identify any legal considerations.
- Once we have identified the property we will commence securing it for you. We will bid on the property on your behalf using our extensive knowledge of the market to ensure that your offer is presented in the best possible way.
- When a purchase has been agreed we will continue communication with the vendor’s agent to ensure your transaction proceeds on schedule and without unnecessary complication. To organise a free consultation call us today on 01 8117737.